Sunday, January 8, 2017

Writing 101 Reflection - A Much Needed Adjustment

farmup 101 was a rough journey in my report progress. I would commonly rush and non cipher back bothplace my screens because I would usually wait until the lead second to whip up some amour and turn it in. So as the semester went on I distinct to pop up making a schedule so that it would not come down to the end second of penning an essay but a strong thought out each week process that could evolve oer time. So, my learning outcome for Writing 102 was developing basic committal to writing skills that I learned in Writing 101, including understanding that writing is a process that develops over time through revision. I really feel as if my writing has ameliorated in some areas since the beginning of the stolon semester. One area I am happy that I be in possession of been adequate to im try out is me being able to acquire my point across in papers. The reason as to wherefore I was not able to before was because I was actually afraid of displaying my point of co nsider through my papers. Due to the inadequacy of confidence I had with my writing skills and not wanting to be judged based on my touch dealing with a limited topic.\nThe subsidization that truly helped with my return would have to be the look for paper. The reason as to why the research paper helped me so much is because it was not equitable something that could be d one overnight and I had to make an motion to make it presentable and magna cum laude of turning in. From the research to typewriting it all up into a great essay both detail counted and it made me meet look over every sentence and want to make this the best essay that I had written. I just had to prove to myself that I am a good writer when I actually put in the effort to do the work. I believe the only thing that I struggle with is acquiring a head start on the assignment and full point procrastinating. Procrastination has affected me in many different ship canal and I am nerve-wracking to cure my proc rastination on a daily basis.\nAn assignment from one of my other classes would have to be my test one evaluation from m...

No comments:

Post a Comment