Opening affirmation
Attention Statement: I dont want to sit behind a desk every solar day or have a boss breathe depressed my neck. As a FedEx driver I am my give birth boss experiencing the outdoors.
Specific Statement: I want to evidence you about the life of a FedEx driver.
Thesis Statement: I discovered it gave me a sense of accomplishment, unexampled skills, and added benefits.
innovation Statement: First let me begin with my sense of accomplishment.
Body of Speech
1.Sense of Accomplishment
value strategically. I organize my packages on the truck and plan my route.
flying results-- I know Ive done my job when all boxes are delivered.
Transition Statement: Not only do I see results, I also learn new skills.
2.Develop skills
Map reading. I learn areas of Baltimore, Anne Arundel, and Howard Counties,
Drive different coat trucks. (Stories from other drivers and their accidents.)
Learn about other positions in the partnershipâ"warehouse supervisor, trainer.
Transition Statement: However, what I like best(p) about my job are the benefits.
3.Other Benefits
Earning potential.(Example: begin at 45,000 fetch up with 90,000)
Work hoursâ"never on weekends.
Stay in organizeâ"jumping in and out of the truck, carrying many sized packages
Transition Statement: So today, I talked about the sense of accomplishment, skill, and benefits of world a FedEx driver.
Conclusion Im a hands-on type of guy who likes to see immediate results. What gives me pleasure is eyesight a happy customer get his package on time. And equally important, Ill be able to earn a solid living in doing so.If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment