uday sharma: hey when i give to buy the glide slope statute it does not let me
 Malathi: H i Uday
 uday sharma: hi malathi
 Malathi: Let me assist you with that
 uday sharma: ok
 uday sharma: it says you have already registered for this course
 Malathi: Have you trying to buy a rise to power ordinance through online or a brand nwe text curb?Â
 Malathi: *new
 uday sharma: acess code online just for the course, i dont need textbook
 Malathi: So, if it is online there is no need of access code .
 uday sharma: the course needs access code after trial period
 uday sharma: it says my temporary acess has expired
 Malathi: May I have your course ID?
 uday sharma: Zweig54668
 Malathi: One moment please plot of ground I investigate your account
 uday sharma: ok thx malathi
 Malathi: May I feel what website URL (www...) are you trying to register?
 uday sharma: what do you mingy? i had already registered for this course and the trial period has expired. right off it says i need to pay but when i go to pay the merge does not come
 Malathi: Okay Uday I ass help you with that.
 uday sharma: ok
 Malathi: Isthis your access code PEMELE-BANJO-RIFLE-SEVAN-ABASH-RAZES?
 uday sharma: i lurch access the course.
i dont know if that is the code or not if i cant access the course
 Malathi: I am looking on it Uday.
 uday sharma: ok
 Malathi: be you trying to purchase through online?
 uday sharma: yes
 Malathi: Please follow the stairs given in the link:   http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9192
 uday sharma: i know how to do it. when i click on the link to pay it says you have already registered. that is what the problem is.
 uday sharma: the page where i have to pay or use access code is not opening up
 Malathi: One moment please man I investigate the give up you are describing.
 uday sharma: ok
 Malathi: Thank you for your patience. Regarding this issue I am going to advance your incident to our take 2 support. ...If you want to get a full essay, show it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment